We are excited to finally open again! For the month of May, our hours will be Fridays 6-9 pm and Saturdays 12-4 pm, other times by appointment. We’ll go back to our regular hours in June, assuming everything is safe to move forward.
To keep everyone safe, we will have the following safety protocols in place:
- No more than 6 visitors allowed in the gallery at a time
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines of six feet between people
- Signage reminding people to wear a mask and stay socially distant.
- All visitors must wear a mask
- All of our members will be wearing masks
- Some galleries will have masks available if you don’t have one
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- All door handles, counters, and touched surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant before opening. We’ll also do regular cleanings while open and wipe down the counter between purchases.
- Credit card purchases are now done using a no-touch option
- Bathroom regularly disinfected and supplied with soap and paper towels
- All refreshments will be individually wrapped items
Our biggest priority is keeping everyone safe while we all navigate this new “normal” and try to get things moving again. If you have any concerns or require additional measures, please let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to accommodate you. If you’d like to order art and pick it up curbside, we’re happy to do that as well. We also have delivery options. We have lots of art posted on our FB page but can also email you some images to choose from so please contact us and we’d be happy to help you with your art purchase.
Thank you for your continued support of our local art community — we’ve missed you!